Adaptability, Food Security, Risk, and the Right to the City in Sub-Saharan Africa: Towards Sustainable Livelihoods and Green Infrastructure
Project Partners and Contact Information
- Prof. Dr. Fred Krüger (PI), Dr. Alexandra Titz (PI), Prof. Dr. Axel Drescher (PI) - Institute of Geography, University of Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Sosten Chiotha (Co-PI) - LEAD, University of Malawi, Zomba, Malawi
- Prof. Dr. John Msuya (Co-PI), Dr. Nazael Madalla - Sokoine University, Morogoro, Tanzania
- Dr. Emmanuel Munishi - College of Business Education, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Prof. Dr. Charlie Shackleton (Co-PI) - Department of Environmental Science, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Dr. Johannes Schlesinger, Dr. Steffen Vogt - svGeosolutions, Freiburg i.Br., Germany
Institut für Geographie * Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg * Wetterkreuz 15 * 91058 Erlangen
* Tel. +49/(0)9131/85-22633 /-22634 * Fax +49/(0)9131/85-22013
AfriCity is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), under the BMBF programme "Partnerships for Sustainable Solutions with Africa".
All material (including photos, illustrations etc.) on this website is copyrighted.
Code: http://brackets.io; Fred Krüger - This is a preliminary website. It will be replaced by an extended accessible version.